Pages

Wednesday 12 March 2014

All About Me!!


Kia Ora my name is Leigh-Amber, I have long beautiful black hair, dark black bushy eyebrows, a beautiful lovely smile, long black eyelash and a deep beautiful dimple dark brown sparkly eyes. I like going to the beach, watching scary movies, playing outside with my friends, singing and also like having fun with my family but I don’t like going outside when its raining because you can get wet.


 I have amazing, crazy, funny, awesome family, I have an older brother wiremu who lives in australia he his 21 years old. He’s a game freak, and he collects many games.My sister Teina she is 11 years old. She is the coolest sister because she looks after me when I am very sick and helps me with my homework when I’m stuck on something. My mum’s name is Missy. She comes to my school and help out for technology with the year 8 and 7. My dad name is Lee he is the best dad ever because he works very hard and he loves to play golf.

 I am maori and have mixed blood from different iwi. Nga puhi from Opononi, Te Aroha from Reporoa, Ngati Porou from Gisborne and Tainui. I love performing in kapahaka. My family have travelled to the Cook Islands, Hawaii, LA, and Spain for kapa haka. This year my mum and dad will be travelling to the Greek Islands to perform in a festival.

When I grow up I want to meet Ariana Grande because I think she has a unique and beautiful voice. She has inspired me to sing. I think one day when I am more confident I will be as famous as her. This is me - Leigh-Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment