Pages

Sunday 2 February 2014

My Goals for this term!!

MY GOALS RELATING TO TRUMP

 Thinking: I will use bloom's taxonomy and use the literacy cycle to develop my skills in reading and writing. I will also try and use deep thinking in all of my learning tasks.







Relating to others: I will try to co-operate well with others during groups tasks. I will also try and make good connections with students in my class during learning time.



 Using language, symbols and text: I will use sign, symbols and texts to build on my prior knowledge. I will keep on blogging to a high standard working.





Managing self: I will try my best to complete all my learning tasks by myself without relying too much on the teachers help or my peers.





Participating and contributing: I will join in sports and in the school band. I will also try my best to contribute and participate fully towards class and group activities.

1 comment:

Ms Aireen said...

These are great goals Leigh-Amber. I look forward to seeing you achieve these learning goals this year. It's great to have you back in Room 7 this year.

Post a Comment