Pages

Thursday 31 October 2013

My Narrative Story










The volcano blowed up like a bomb and it was shaking like an earthquake. the fire was coming towards me. I was trying to run away but the rock was going everywhere, you could see the fire going through the house. the fire was slide moving side to side like a snake. it was so scary that Lavinia didn’t wanna touch because it was 100& hot in flames.

 When that volcano stop you can see anything that is burnt like houses,schools,shops,cars. And even people had died from the volcano too. Emma shocked that the volcano happen because if I didn’t survive then I had died from the volcano, Emma said the Lavina “ Where’s mum and dad? “ And Emma “ They are on the other side of the island! “ and Lavinia was starting to cry because she thinks that her mum and dad had died from the volcano.

No comments:

Post a Comment