Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2013

The Spooky Cemetry

 I can see a spooky rusty old cemetery in the forest. I can hear scary noises around me it was like it was going to hurt me. If I was in the forest I will be very scared. I can feel coldness around me. I saw something black around me. It was still the evening, and it was getting darker and darker and darker until it went pitch black. I was scared and frightened. Later that night I was walking through the forest and I was something in the forest it had long arms and no face and also it had long legs. After when i walked past the forest I heard something scary and it was very scary. I turned around and see what it was and there were nobody there. So when she was on her way home she, she saw someone at the cemetery and it was a little girl named Amy. She was 10 years old. I asked her ‘ What is your name’ and she didn't answer me so when I went to her and touched her she had blood all over her. I heard a noise behind me, I turned around there was nothing there. I turned back to Amy and she was gone!!!! I was so frightened I ran screaming out of the cemetery and all of the way home. Never ever again will I go into a cemetery by myself!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment