Pages

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Tom, Jerry and Mickey Mouse


This is my narrative story. I had to write a story for homework based on a picture of a cat, mouse and Mickey mouse. Here is my story:

One day mickey mouse was walking through the forest and came across Tom the cat and Jerry the mouse.Mickey saw that Tom and Jerry were fighting so mickey went to help.

“ Why are you guys fighting” asked mickey mouse “I want the cheese said Tom, I want
the Cheese! said Jerry.

Mickey Took the Cheese and cut the cheese in half and said now you guys can share. They thanked mickey and everyone was happy.

2 comments:

Ms Aireen said...

I enjoyed reading your narrative story Leigh-Amber. I really liked how the problem in your story as solved. Keep up the great thinking.

Next time try and use powerful describing words in your story.

Anonymous said...

hi Leigh - Amber I like the way that you wrote about Tom and Jerry.

Post a Comment